NextWave Personal Communications Inc. and NextWave Power Partners Inc. (collectively, "NextWave") and subsidiaries of Cingular Wireless LLC ("Cingular") have filed a series of applications pursuant to Section 310(d) of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended. In these applications, the parties seek Commission consent to either fully or partially assign C and F Block broadband Personal Communications Services ("PCS") authorizations in thirty-four markets from NextWave to Cingular.
Interested parties must file petitions to deny no later than November 5, 2003. Persons and entities that file petitions to deny become parties to the proceeding. They may participate fully in the proceeding, including seeking access to any confidential information that may be filed under a protective order, seeking reconsideration of decisions, and filing appeals of a final decision to the courts. Oppositions to such pleadings must be filed no later than November 17, 2003. Replies to such pleadings must be filed no later than November 24, 2003. All filings concerning matters referenced in this Public Notice should refer to DA 03-3031 and WT Docket No. 03-217, as well as the specific file numbers of the individual applications or other matters to which the filings pertain.
Applications for Consent to the Assignment of Licenses from NextWave Personal Communications, Inc., and NextWave Power Partners, Inc., to Subsidiaries of Cingular Wireless LLC.
MO&O: Word | Acrobat
- File No. 0001461949, Call Sign KNLF693
- File No. 0001462008, Call Sign KNLF696
- File No. 0001462060, Lead Call Sign KNLF653
- File No. 0001462065, Call Sign KNLF648
- File No. 0001462372, Lead Call Sign KNLF646
- File No. 0001462378, Lead Call Sign KNLF679
- File No. 0001462417, Call Sign KNLH204
- File No. 0001462499, Lead Call Sign KNLH200
- File No. 0001462500, Call Sign KNLH208
- File No. 0001462559, Lead Call Sign KNLF938
- File No. 0001462570, Lead Call Sign KNLH203
- Exhibit 1, Description of Transaction, Public Interest Statement and Waiver Request
- Attachment to Exhibit 1, Spectrum Overlaps - Estimated Competitors
- Exhibit 2, Purchase Agreement
- Exhibit 3, Term Sheet for Agreement Regarding the [Bankruptcy Code] Sec. 363 Sale of Rights and Interests in Certain Licenses
- Exhibit 4, Response to Question 77
Day 1 was on: 10/6/03
This information was last updated on: 2/13/04
|Reason for Stop|
This page contains an indexed unofficial listing of and electronic links to most materials in this docket. Copies of the applications and any subsequently-filed documents in this matter may be obtained through the Commission's Electronic Comment Filing System. To request materials in accessible formats for people with disabilities (Braille, large print, electronic files, audio format), send an e-mail to email@example.com or call the Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau at 202-418-0530.