- Full Title: FCC and U.S. Department of Education Promote Remote Education So Students Can Continue Learning; Agencies to Collaborate on Efforts to Keep America's Students Connected During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Document Type(s): News Release
- Bureau(s): Wireline Competition, Media Relations
The FCC and the U.S. Department of Education today announced efforts to promote the use of $16 billion in funding from the recently enacted CARES Act's Education Stabilization Fund for remote learning.
- Released On: Apr 27, 2020
- Issued On: Apr 27, 2020
- Media Contact: FCC Press Office: (202) 418-0500, firstname.lastname@example.org. Department of Education Press Office: (202) 401-1576, email@example.com