Auction 901 began on 9/27/2012 and closed on 9/27/2012.
6,099 Census Tract-level aggregations of eligible Census Blocks, and 8,146 individual Census Blocks in Alaska (Total of 419,580 eligible Census Blocks)
- Key Dates
- Universal Service Support Offered
- Areas Eligible for Support
- Applicant Requirements for Participation
- Bidding Credit for Tribal Entities
- Public Interest Obligations
- Must certify that it has been designated as an eligible telecommunications carrier (ETC) in any geographic area for which it will seek support, or that it is a Tribally-owned or controlled entity with a pending application for ETC designation in its Tribal lands for which it will seek support.
- Must provide a description of its required spectrum access and certify that the description is accurate and that the applicant will retain such access for at least five years from the date on which it is authorized to receive support. In general, an applicant that holds a license or lease for the required timeframe will meet this requirement.
- Be financially and technically capable of providing 3G or better service in the geographic areas for which it seeks support.
- Cannot seek support for any areas in which it has made a public commitment to deploy 3G or better wireless service by December 31, 2012. This restriction does not prevent another applicant from seeking and receiving support for an eligible geographic area where another provider has announced such a commitment.